In order to help FCS families facilitate swapping their used uniforms, FCS will have a school-run garage sale open to all school families.
How it works:
Drop off your gently-used school uniforms and Patriot Gear at school and we’ll include it in the garage sale.
The “garage sale” will be Monday, July 10 from 1-5 pm.
Any of your items that do not sell will be returned to you.
- Bring clothing items to school from 9am – 3pm any weekday between now and Friday, July 7th.
- Fill out the information sheet detailing what clothing items you’ve brought and your desired price for each item.
- Place all your clothing items in the provided bag(s) and staple your information sheet to the bag.
- FCS will assign you a sellers’ number and price your items to match your information sheet.
- Your items will be organized by size and gender for other FCS families to purchase.
- Any items unsold will be available for pick-up on Tuesday, July 11 by noon.
- Come shop for FCS school uniforms on Monday, July 10 from 1-5 pm!
- There is no entrance fee. A $1 surcharge will be applied at checkout to help cover school expenses.
- Please check items for excessive wear or stains. Items not meeting FCS classroom standards will not be sold.
- Only Land’s End FCS school uniform items and Patriot Gear may be sold. No shoes, accessories or non-uniform clothes will be accepted.
- While FCS will be vigilant in handling clothing, FCS is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.