Faith Christian School has a rich history of athletic success. While we work hard to have a successful sports program, our primary purpose is to use athletics to build godly character in the lives of our young people. We desire that each athlete learn to represent Christ, the school and their family name well. We strive to teach our athletes respect for teammates, opponents, coaches and referees/umpires. They are expected to model our core values: Godliness, Respect, Integrity and Service.
Click here to download the fall sports schedule!
- 15 MACS state championships
- Elementary Basketball and Soccer teams
- Summer Basketball and Soccer camps
- Boys Junior High and High School: Soccer, Basketball, and Baseball
- Girls Junior High and High School: Volleyball, Basketball, and Soccer
- Regulation gymnasium & large soccer field on site